Tofino Fishing Charters
Look no further than Tofino, British Columbia for an unforgettable fishing experience. Located on the stunning west coast of Vancouver Island, Tofino offers some of the best fishing in the world. Here you’ll find a wide variety of fish to catch and breathtaking scenery to enjoy.
Lunar Fishing Charters and Tours offers a range of customizable fishing trips for all levels of anglers. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides know the best spots to find fish and are committed to ensuring that every guest has a safe, comfortable, and exciting experience on the water.
Not into fishing? Lunar Fishing Charters and Tours can take you on tours to explore the stunning natural beauty of Tofino and the surrounding area. Take in the sights of Clayoquot Sound, visit the hot springs, or go whale watching–there’s so much to see and do in this incredible corner of the world.
2023 grady white fisherman
2023 Thunder Jet pilot
2023 Grady White marlin
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE TAXES AND REQUIRED SURCHARGES.
- Fishing License (Fishing licenses- required for all sport fishing prior to arrival. Can be acquired online, also at Method Marine in Tofino).
- Motion sickness medication – options available locally at Tofino Pharmacy.
- Warm clothes and water proof footwear. Both our vessels provide heated enclosed cabins for your comfort, but we are in unpredictable west coast weather.
- Any beverages or snacks of your choice, you can bring. Or pre order in advance with us.
30 days emailed written notice required for a full refund. Less than 7 days notice or no notice at all, full balance will be due and payable on the booked charter date.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for motion sickness or choosing to come back to the dock early. We strongly recommend taking the necessary precautions to combat motion sickness before departing. If you do get seasick while we’re out there, we can always move to the inshore fishing grounds to finish your trip.
While tipping is not required, we aim to provide the experience of a lifetime, if you feel you’ve had an above par trip- the general rate is 10-20%.
40 Fourth St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0 at the 4th street dock!
Yes both our units are pet friendly, strata rules only allow one small to medium sized dogs.
- All top of the line equipment, lifejackets, safety PFDs and bait included.
- We will pre-order your lunch from savoury pies ( menu option to come) with prior notice and have it on the boat for you.
- Setting of crab and prawn traps.
- Cooler, water and ice for fish.
Transport Canada Vessel Approved.
- Coffee, hot chocolate, tea and waters will be provided on boats.
- Any beverages or snacks otherwise you can bring with or order in advance with us.
- Reservations for restaurants or seaplane and helicopter tours we also provide. (restaurants book quickly and its recommended to reserve at least 1 month in advance).
The guides will filet and clean your fish before dropping you off. You can then discuss further options with your guide on packaging and shipping.