The Best Guided Experiences in Tofino
Create Unforgettable Memories at Lunar
Tofino Fishing Charters and tours
Experience the best of what beautiful Tofino, British Columbia has to offer when you book with Lunar Fishing Charters and Tours. We offer custom fishing charters, curated tour packages, and luxury accommodations to provide guests with the experience of a lifetime.
tofino Fishing Charters
An unforgettable fishing experience in one of the most picturesque places on earth.
tofino Bear Watching
Observe the bears of coastal British Columbia in a safe and responsible guided tour.
tofino Whale Watching
Witness the majesty of one of the world’s premier whale-watching destinations.
tofino Hot Spring Tours
Soak away your stress in the restorative waters of Tofino’s hot springs.
What Guests Are Saying
An absolutely fantastic fishing adventure! Breathtaking views, knowledgeable guides, and top-notch accommodations. Friendly staff that goes above and beyond. Can't recommend them enough!
Such a cool hike! The guides knew everything about the rainforest, made it feel magical. Definitely a must for nature lovers!
Saw bears up close, it was wild! Guides were super knowledgeable and made sure we stayed safe. Unforgettable experience!
Saw massive whales doing flips! Guides were stoked, made the trip awesome. Highly recommend for ocean lovers!
Great day on the water! Caught some fish, chilled with cool people. Guides were top-notch, knew their stuff.
Hot springs by the sea, so relaxing! Beautiful coast, great guides. Perfect day to unwind.
Lunar cove inn
Enjoy a luxury experience
Explore Tofino by day, admire its oceanside views by night. Combine your fishing charter or tours with a stay at our luxury waterfront resort guests enjoy all benefits of a private resort.
Plan your adventure
For all enquiries please get in contact using the form below.
- Fishing License (Fishing licenses- required for all sport fishing prior to arrival. Can be acquired online, also at Method Marine in Tofino).
- Motion sickness medication – options available locally at Tofino Pharmacy.
- Warm clothes and water proof footwear. Both our vessels provide heated enclosed cabins for your comfort, but we are in unpredictable west coast weather.
- Any beverages or snacks of your choice, you can bring. Or pre order in advance with us.
30 days emailed written notice required for a full refund. Less than 7 days notice or no notice at all, full balance will be due and payable on the booked charter date.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for motion sickness or choosing to come back to the dock early. We strongly recommend taking the necessary precautions to combat motion sickness before departing. If you do get seasick while we’re out there, we can always move to the inshore fishing grounds to finish your trip.
While tipping is not required, we aim to provide the experience of a lifetime, if you feel you’ve had an above par trip- the general rate is 10-20%.
40 Fourth St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0 at the 4th street dock!
Yes both our units are pet friendly, strata rules only allow one small to medium sized dogs.
- All top of the line equipment, lifejackets, safety PFDs and bait included.
- We will pre-order your lunch from savoury pies ( menu option to come) with prior notice and have it on the boat for you.
- Setting of crab and prawn traps.
- Cooler, water and ice for fish.
Transport Canada Vessel Approved.
- Coffee, hot chocolate, tea and waters will be provided on boats.
- Any beverages or snacks otherwise you can bring with or order in advance with us.
- Reservations for restaurants or seaplane and helicopter tours we also provide. (restaurants book quickly and its recommended to reserve at least 1 month in advance).
The guides will filet and clean your fish before dropping you off. You can then discuss further options with your guide on packaging and shipping.